Just to say that Get Africa’s arrangements were surperb, we had a truly amazing honeymoon, thank you so much to all involved !
May 3, 2012
- bottle of sparkling wine in the villa on arrival was very special
- gorgeous beaches, never seen such a beautiful romantic setting
- beach villa was amazing, just a few metres from the sea
- the butler service was such a treat, having your meal where ever you wanted was great
- all the meals were fantastic with such a spectacular setting each time
- last dinner was the most memorable with a special beach setting with lanterns and palm leaves.
- loved the daily sunset cocktail
- weather was perfect
- we enjoyed the activities :- massage, island drive, star gazing, snorkelling and sunset boat cruise
- resort staff and island atmosphere were so friendly and welcoming, very safe and secure
- my wife really appreciated the help of the manager to get facebook access via the satellite internet link to see our wedding pics on facebook
- also the (Fed Air) flight from jhb to villanculous was very pleasant with a tasty snack box, modern airport, quick interchange to the helicopter ride, which was so exciting !
- the bush was breath taking, the views were truly amazing.
- our honeymoon lodge had a lovely view of the river, the sounds of the bush at night were awesome.
- the game drives with the ranger and tracker were excellent, we saw the big five, very knowledgeable.
- an incredible experience of having two female and one male lion walk right past us in the land rover
- saw two of the cheetah on two separate days and plenty of white rhino
- enjoyed the cups of coffee (+ amarula) for the breakfast drives and a sun downer beer on the evening game drives
- the high tea was delicious just before the 3:30pm game drive
- dinner was incredible and the staff were great with checking that we were looked after
- on the last night they surprised us with a bottle of champagne and chocs and had even drawn a foam bath with decoration all over, very special and unexpected.
- all the lodge staff also did a lovely singing and dance performance for us all on the last night.
Afraid we racked our heads but could not think of a single negative at either place !
We would certainly recommend both of these (luxury) places to honeymoon couples and anyone wanting the best holiday experience ever, the attention to detail was impressive. This has certainly been our favourite and best organised holiday.
PS. We really liked the document holder and gifts that were waiting for us at Oliver Tambo airport.
Glen and Marina